About Scholarship: Each year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream
Companies in Nigeria (TUCN), Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig. Ltd) and
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary
institutions in the country.
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to
announce the commencement of 2018/2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship application. The
Total scholarship Selection Test will be conducted on Saturday December 3, 2016, at eleven (11) Centers
across the Country. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the
Application Deadline: 31st October 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Eligible Fields of Study: All
Type: Undergraduate and PostgraduatesAlso Click to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2018
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: Yet to be confirmed
Duration of Scholarship: Onetime financial support
How to Apply
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your
recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and
mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload
your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your WAEC/NECO score or CPGA. You are required to upload your WAEC/NECO Result or statement of result from the University CPGA (Postgraduates).
For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and conditions. On screen alert will confirm
that you have successfully completed the application.
You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Sponsors: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN)Click Here to Apply for Canada Diversity Visa Lottery